Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Not A Black Dress


It's a graph of what this blog looks like using a java applet which converts line breaks, images, and the like into colored dots. Try it out yourself.

I have more pictures to convert from raw files, so in the next few weeks, it will be photo-a-go-go in black dress land. AND there are 60+ pages of text which are begging to be edited. Of course, it all is so different in the blogosphere (where I can just throw up one picture, or one entry) as opposed to the real world of paper, pen, camera, and cloth. Eventually, I will have to look at this project as a whole. But, until then, I'll goof around on the internet. Yes, thank you cyberspace for continuing to provide such excellent means by whcih I may procrastinate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home